Friday, September 26, 2014

Challenge #19 My Besties with a Pet

 Welcome to our new 2 week Challenge #19 My Besties with a Pet!  September 15- 26



I am so excited about this challenge because My Besties pets are sooo adorable!  Let me say..that you don't just have to use a My Besties with a pet..you can use any My Besties image and add your own pet. It could be die cut or paper..or anything with a "pet".  Let you imagination soar... like a "bird".

Want to see an album of My Besties with pets? Click the word Dog/Cats or Birds for the specific albums .. and it will take you to a Facebook album. 



Rules for challenges are listed above as a page tab.  Mainly, you are to use a Sherri Baldy's My Besties and the challenge theme...make a link to this blog on your blog post. 

Take a look at what our Design Team made to inspire you, please take some time to visit their blogs and leave a comment.  Thank you!

using image254


using image 938

using image802

using image 917

using image 639

using image 841



Please no Back-linking... this means that your post must be dated September 15 or later for this challenge. You can enter but you will not be eligible for our prizes. 


3 comments: